1/2 cup splenda granular
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 pinch salt
1 1/4 cups mashed bananas (approx. 3 bananas)
1 tbsp canola oil
1/3 cup reduced fat buttermilk
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside
- Blend dry ingredients in large bowl. Set aside
- Mash bananas. Add oil, buttermilk and vanilla to the mashed bananas. Mix well. Pour banana mixture into dry ingredients. Stir until mixed.
- Add chopped walnuts. Stir until mixed.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 45-55 min or until rich brown and center is set.